Yield Parrot is going multichain!
Another step forward in our roadmap to continue nurturing the ecosystem and opening new opportunities to the community
After achieving a major milestone, getting our second audit by HashEx, our dev team has worked very hard to allow $LORY to go multichain. Our business relations team has also worked hard to ensure that when Yield Parrot goes multi-chain, it opens up great opportunities for our entire community.
JetSwap has been our partners for a long time and we have a lot of trust in their team, that has a very professional work culture and a lot of experience in hosting presales. Recently they have raises over 900% in a Fantom IJO.
Yield Parrot has chosen to launch on Fantom Network that has recently become one of the most popular chains in all the DeFi ecosystem, opening opportunities for exponential growth.
General information about the IJO
Date and time: 1/12–5 PM GMT
Amount to be raised: 500.000 USDC
IJO token price: 1 fLORY = 2 USDC
Listing Price: 2.2 USDC
IJO Duration: 4h
(50% will be used by Jetswap to Buyback and Burn)
The IJO will be hosted in the Jetswap.finance with an FCFS method. Max deposit amount per user will be 3000 USDC, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends.
Initial Supply: 500,000 fLORY
• 25% Locked Liquidity (125,000 fLORY)
• 50% Presale (250,000 fLORY)
• 12.5% Marketing (62,500 fLORY)
• 6.25% Team & Devs (locked) (31,250 fLORY)
• 3.75% Advisors (18,750 fLORY)
• 2.5% General Reserve (12,500 fLORY)
Stay tuned and hear all the news about Yield Parrot 🦜🚀
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yield_Parrot
- Website: https://yieldparrot.finance/
- Telegram: https://t.me/yieldparrot
- Telegram announcements: https://t.me/yieldparrotannouncments
- Docs: https://yieldparrotfinance.gitbook.io/docs/